The FDA recently issued a warning to patients and dentist alike, that some denture cleansers are causing severe reactions in consumers. Apparently, the ingredient persulfate, that helps with the bleaching and cleansing process, is known to cause allergic reactions. These allergic reactions include irritation, tissue damage, rash, hives, gum tenderness, breathing problems, and low blood pressure. Some people who unknowingly misused the product by gargling it, swallowing or chewing the cleansers, experienced even worse reactions. There was even a report of one death.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous product, contact Sheller PC. We have a team of experienced trial lawyers who can assist you with your legal rights.