The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

In Pennsylvania, you and your family need full insurance protection. What an insurance company may call "full coverage" is not always full protection. Only full tort and uninsured/underinsured motorist equals full protection. Full Tort gives you the unlimited right to sue for pain and suffering. Limited tort can restrict this right. You must insist on uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance. This protects you even if you are in an accident with a driver who isn’t insured or is poorly insured. If you don’t have full insurance protection:

1) you can’t collect when uninsured drivers hit you;
2) you lose the right to collect for certain personal injuries;
3) you and your family are at risk in your car; and
4) you and your family are at risk in someone else’s car.

If you have been injured in an automobile accident recently and would like to speak with an attorney about your rights, please contact Sheller, P.C. We have an experienced team of trial attorneys that focus on the representation of plaintiffs injured in accidents.

For more information on this subject, please refer to the section on Car and Motorcycle Accidents.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest