The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

Car accidents can take your health and your money. However, drivers can protect themselves by making sure that they have full tort insurance coverage and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Full tort coverage allows you to sue for pain and suffering caused by the accident. Without full tort coverage, you may be limited in the compensation that you can seek following a car accident. Also important is uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, which protects you if you are in an accident with a driver who has no insurance or insufficient insurance. This is important in a city like Philadelphia, where at least one in four drivers doesn’t have any insurance. Make sure to protect yourself by insisting on having both full tort and uninsured/underinsured insurance coverage. It will make a big difference in your ability to get compensation from a car accident.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest