The September 5, 2010, edition of the Times-Picayune described five errors that lead to the explosion of the Deep Water Horizon oil rig that killed 11 men. David Hammer cites the following human errors that caused the explosion of the Deep Water Horizon:
1) Fewer barriers to gas flow
2) Fewer centralizers to keep cement even
3) No bond log to check cement integrity
4) Pressure test misinterpreted
5) Mud barrier removed early
For the full article, click here.
Sheller, P.C. is representing many victims injured by the Gulf Oil spill. If you have suffered injury or economic loss as a result of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, please contact Sheller, P.C. at 1-800-883-2299.